Rebecca devotes her day-to-day practice not only to providing superlative service to her clients, but also to supporting the community causes that she loves. When not managing a diverse and dynamic family law caseload, she serves as an effective mediator for her colleagues and as an experienced Guardian ad Litem to protect the best interests of minor children in contested custody cases.
Rebecca met Sarah, her law partner, at the downtown Atlanta law firm of Long Aldridge & Norman LLP (now Dentons) where they practiced both family law and civil litigation practices. An Atlanta native, Rebecca shares her home with her husband, Dan, an electrical engineer, and their 2 teenage daughters.
Honors & Accomplishments
- B.A., University of Michigan;
- J.D., University of Georgia -- Cum Laude;
- Top 50 Women Georgia Super Lawyers (2012 through 2023);
- Top 100 Georgia Super Lawyers (2020 through 2023)
- Global Village Project, Executive Committee Member
- Weinberg Early Learning Center, The Temple, Committee Chair
- Atlanta Bar Foundation, Executive Committee Member
- Anti-Defamation League Southeastern Region, Board Member;
- Regular speaker at Guardian Ad Litem Trainings for Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation;
- Jewish Women's Fund Speaker -- January, 2015: Focus on Divorce;
- Atlanta Bar Association Breakfast Speaker: Tips for Representing Clients at Mediation;
“I find my clients at one of the most difficult moments they will face in their lives. My goal is to help them emerge from that moment in the best possible position financially, as parents, and emotionally. I accomplish this through a combination of excellent communication, careful strategic planning, and skillful litigation.”